¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that we store on your mobile device or the computer you use to visit our website.
Some of these cookies are installed automatically to ensure basic website functionality, such as shopping cart management and language selection. There are, however, other types of cookies that provide additional functionality for you as the user, for us as the website manager, or for third parties with whom we collaborate.
Specifically, these cookies collect data on your browsing habits as a user, allow us to compile statistics on the performance of our services, or make it easier for you to receive targeted advertising.
Additionally, this website uses Facebook, Instagram and YouTube plugins to allow access and content sharing with these social networks. These social networks may also gather personal data from users when they browse this website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
- ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: these allow you to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example: to control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process for an order, manage payments, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of invoicing the licences of the software with which the service works, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content or share content through social networks. These types of cookies do not need your consent prior to installation.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these allow us to remember information so that you can access the service with specific characteristics that differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when you perform a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which you access the service, or the region from which you access the service, etc. When you choose these features (for example, if you select the language by clicking on the country flag icon), the cookies do not need your consent prior to installation:
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour, including quantifying ad impacts. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure website activity in order to make improvements based on usage data analysis. This type of cookie does require your consent prior to installation.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows a specific profile to be developed that displays advertising based on this information.
- Social media plug-ins: Facebook, YouTube and Instagram buttons allow direct access to these platforms from our website, making it easier for you to view and share content. For this purpose, social network owners and we as publishers gather some data from your device and your browser.
- Proprietary cookies: are those that we send to your device from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while you, as a user, are accessing our website. They are often used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by you, as a user, on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased), and they disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those where the data is stored on your terminal and this can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the person responsible for the cookie. Persistent cookies will be stored for no longer than 24 months.
PROPRIETARY COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
HOW CAN COOKIES BE CONFIGURED?
The cookies used by this page can be configured via this link: SETTINGS
You can also go to your browser settings at any time to accept or reject all cookies, or to select which ones you allow and which ones you do not, by applying one of the following procedures, which depends on the particular browser you use:
Google Chrome (from Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari , iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies